The CFTA test
The test you must take to earn a CFTA is a 200- question, multiple- choice test. Test- takers have four hours to complete the test. The test covers five main content areas. Certified Trust and Financial Advisor Fiduciary and trust conditioning, fiscal planning and duty law and planning each comprise 25 of the test. Investment operation is another 20 of the test, while ethics is the remaining 5.
Then’s a sample test question handed by the ABA
Question “ Distributions from which of the following CAN NOT be rolled over into an IRA? ”
- 401( k)
- plutocrat purchase pension plan
- Profit- sharing plan
- Rabbi Trust
The answer on this bone isNo. 4, Rabbi Trust.
Another sample question from the test is
Question “ A customer faces a 30 civil income duty rate Exam Labs Dumps and a 5 state duty rate. External bonds issued in the customer’s state of hearthstone are pure from state levies. Considering current income only, and not conforming for the civil deductibility of state levies, which of the following represents a proper comparison of bond attractiveness? ”
- A 10 Treasury bond is more seductive than a7.20 external bond issued by a state of which the customer isn't a occupant.
- A6.00 bond issued by the customer’s state of hearthstone is more seductive than a7.20 external bond issued by another state.
- An 18 commercial bond is more seductive than a 12 external bond issued by the customer’s state of hearthstone.
- A6.75 external bond issued by the customer’s state of hearthstone is more seductive than a 7 external bond issued by a U.S. home.
Make sure you have a list of questions ready to ask each counsel you talk to. That will help you make an informed decision.
Exclusive Exam Prep: Success Guaranteed Bundle >>>>>https://examlabsdumps.com/aba/what-is-a-ctfa-designation/